Please help our community — upload your photos of 98045055.
This is a gasket, cylinder hd. (gasket is 0.95+/- 0.050 millimeter thick (grade a) (*kit1), for Chevrolet Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 288 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 2001 to 2011. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 98045055. Please keep in mind that this gasket was replaced with 12637790 for Canada market on March 4, 2013.
This gasket has a weight of 1.10 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This gasket 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this gasket will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 98045055 Gasket
|$72.38 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$73.95 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$76.70 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$83.79 Buy||GM Parts House||
|$90.48 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
Part 98045055 has been superseded
- 98045055 was replaced with 12637790 on March 4, 2013 for Canada market;
- 98062780 is interchangeable with 98045055 since February 1, 2010 for the U.S. market;
- 97389253 is interchangeable with 98045055 since December 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 98030628 was replaced with 98045055 on July 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 97309559 was replaced with 98030628 on April 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 97333722 was replaced with 98030628 on September 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 97378099 was replaced with 98030628 on September 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 97288223 is interchangeable with 97309559 since October 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 97188464 was replaced with 97288223 on February 1, 2002 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 98045055 gasket fits
Parts related to 98045055 gasket:
- Bolt 94012204
- Cup 94029588
- Plug 94032652
- Plug 94033681
- Seat 97212571
- Seat 97212572
- Seal 97212994
- Guide 97250340
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: