Please help our community — upload your photos of 98045060.
Spare Part Information
This is a gasket, cylinder hd. (gasket is 1.05+/- 0.050 millimeter thick) (grade c) (*kit1), for Chevrolet Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 288 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 2001 to 2011. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 98045060. Please keep in mind that this gasket was replaced with 12637785 for Canada market on March 4, 2013.
This gasket has a weight of 1.10 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this gasket will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This gasket 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 98045060 Gasket Dimensions and Packaging Options
This gasket comes in retail packaging with weight of 1.10 pounds.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 98045060 Gasket
|$72.38 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$73.95 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$76.70 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$90.48 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
Part 98045060 Has Been Superseded
- 98045060 was replaced with 12637785 on March 4, 2013 for Canada market;
- 98062785 is interchangeable with 98045060 since February 1, 2010 for the U.S. market;
- 97389258 was replaced with 98030633 on September 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 98030633 was replaced with 98045060 on July 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 97333727 was replaced with 98030633 on September 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 97378104 was replaced with 98030633 on September 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 97309564 was replaced with 97389258 on October 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 97288228 is interchangeable with 97309564 since August 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 97188469 was replaced with 97288228 on February 1, 2002 for the U.S. market.
Cars 98045060 gasket Fits
Parts Related To 98045060 gasket:
- Bolt 94012204
- Cup 94029588
- Plug 94032652
- Plug 94033681
- Seat 97212571
- Seat 97212572
- Seal 97212994
- Guide 97250340