Recommended Price List Format
We accept price lists in all popular formats: Microsoft Excel, Open Office, OpenDocument, Lotus 1-2-3, Abykus etc.
We have few limitations for price lists:
- All prices must be stored in one file on first page.
- On one row should be only one price.
- Price list must contain these columns: price, currency and oem-code columns.
- It is not necessary, but highly recommended also store in price list: part name, part URL, part image URL, available quantity, store geolocation.
- If one part has 2 or more prices in your shop just make 2 or more rows with same oem-code.
- You can reserve few rows for table header.
Example of valid price list you can download here: example.xls.
You can submit your price list right now.