Fluids Capacities and Specifications
|Air Conditioning Refrigerants Capacity||2.2 pounds||(1.0 kg)|
Use Refrigerant Oil, R-134a Systems
|Tires Nuts Torques|
|Wheels Nuts Torque||100 lb·ft||(140 N·m)|
Many people saved thousands of dollars by doing some technical service procedures for their Buick Park Avenue 2002 by themselves. The easiest type of technical maintenance is changing engine oil, axles oil, manual and automatic transmission oil. Changing break fluid in Buick Park Avenue 2002 is also is a simple task. If you want to change engine oil, for instance, by yourself and save a couple of bucks you need to know how much this fluid engine oil is needed for Buick Park Avenue 2002. If you fill engine or axles of your car with oil to the brim it may damage your vehicle engine or axles and void manufacturer warranty. Good news! We have this information and we give it to you for free.
Note: all capacities are approximate. When adding, be sure to fill to the appropriate level, as recommended in user manual for your Buick Park Avenue 2002. Keep in mind that all information here is provided “as is” without any warranty of any kind.
Note: not all air conditioning refrigerants are the same. If the air conditioning system in your vehicle needs refrigerant, be sure the proper refrigerant is used. If you're not sure, ask your dealer.
You can share this information with your friends
Another years Buick Park Avenue oil capacities
- Buick Park Avenue 1993 oil capacities
- Buick Park Avenue 1994 oil capacities
- Buick Park Avenue 1995 oil capacities
- Buick Park Avenue 1996 oil capacities
- Buick Park Avenue 1997 oil capacities
- Buick Park Avenue 1998 oil capacities
- Buick Park Avenue 1999 oil capacities
- Buick Park Avenue 2000 oil capacities
- Buick Park Avenue 2001 oil capacities
- Buick Park Avenue 2003 oil capacities