Fluids Capacities and Specifications
Many people saved thousands of dollars by doing some technical service procedures for their Cadillac Deville 2000 by themselves. The easiest type of technical maintenance is changing engine oil, axles oil, manual and automatic transmission oil. Changing break fluid in Cadillac Deville 2000 is also is a simple task. If you want to change engine oil, for instance, by yourself and save a couple of bucks you need to know how much this fluid engine oil is needed for Cadillac Deville 2000. If you fill engine or axles of your car with oil to the brim it may damage your vehicle engine or axles and void manufacturer warranty. Good news! We have this information and we give it to you for free.
Note: all capacities are approximate. When adding, be sure to fill to the appropriate level, as recommended in user manual for your Cadillac Deville 2000. Keep in mind that all information here is provided “as is” without any warranty of any kind.
Note: not all air conditioning refrigerants are the same. If the air conditioning system in your vehicle needs refrigerant, be sure the proper refrigerant is used. If you're not sure, ask your dealer.
You can share this information with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums:
Another years Cadillac Deville oil capacities
- Cadillac Deville 1993 oil capacities
- Cadillac Deville 1994 oil capacities
- Cadillac Deville 1995 oil capacities
- Cadillac Deville 1996 oil capacities
- Cadillac Deville 1997 oil capacities
- Cadillac Deville 1998 oil capacities
- Cadillac Deville 1999 oil capacities
- Cadillac Deville 2001 oil capacities
- Cadillac Deville 2002 oil capacities
- Cadillac Deville 2003 oil capacities