Fluids Capacities and Specifications
|Engine Oil Capacities|
|4.3 L||4.5 quarts||(4.3 L)|
|Cooling System Capacity|
|Without Rear Heater||13.5 quarts||(12.8 L)|
|With Rear Heater||16.5 quarts||(15.5 L)|
|Fuel Tank Capacities|
|Fuel Tank||27 gallons||(102 L)|
Many people saved thousands of dollars by doing some technical service procedures for their 1995 GMC Trucks Safari by themselves. The easiest type of technical maintenance is changing engine oil, axles oil, manual and automatic transmission oil. Changing break fluid in 1995 GMC Trucks Safari is also is a simple task. If you want to change engine oil, for instance, by yourself and save a couple of bucks you need to know how much this fluid engine oil is needed for 1995 GMC Trucks Safari. If you fill engine or axles of your car with oil to the brim it may damage your vehicle engine or axles and void manufacturer warranty. Good news! We have this information and we give it to you for free.
Note: all capacities are approximate. When adding, be sure to fill to the appropriate level, as recommended in user manual for your 1995 GMC Trucks Safari. Keep in mind that all information here is provided “as is” without any warranty of any kind.
Note: not all air conditioning refrigerants are the same. If the air conditioning system in your vehicle needs refrigerant, be sure the proper refrigerant is used. If you're not sure, ask your dealer.
You can share this information with your friends
Another years GMC Trucks Safari oil capacities
- GMC Trucks Safari 1993 oil capacities
- GMC Trucks Safari 1994 oil capacities
- GMC Trucks Safari 1996 oil capacities
- GMC Trucks Safari 1997 oil capacities
- GMC Trucks Safari 1998 oil capacities
- GMC Trucks Safari 1999 oil capacities
- GMC Trucks Safari 2000 oil capacities
- GMC Trucks Safari 2001 oil capacities
- GMC Trucks Safari 2002 oil capacities
- GMC Trucks Safari 2003 oil capacities