Please help our community — upload your photos of 00131014.
Spare Part Information
This is a washer, plain (8.929) (**vpi 1-877-846-8243), for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and Cadillac automobiles. It fits for 32 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1966 to 2002. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 00131014. Please keep in mind that this washer is discontinued for the U.S. market since October 1, 2012, and is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This washer has dimensions 0.10 in × 0.40 in × 0.40 in.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this washer will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This washer 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
Part 00131014 Has Been Superseded
- 00131014 is discontinued since October 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 00131014 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 03523642 was replaced with 03072190 on August 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 03072190 was replaced with 00131014 on July 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 20619701 is interchangeable with 03072190 since May 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 96051225 was replaced with 00131014 on June 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 96051226 was replaced with 00131014 on June 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 02080000 was replaced with 00131014 on February 1, 1981 for the U.S. market.
Cars 00131014 washer Fits
Parts Related To 00131014 washer:
- Clamp 00477402
- Hose 09438381
- Hose 09439340
- Bolt 11508476
- Nut 11514596
- Bolt 11515763
- Bolt 11515792
- Valve 25173547