Please help our community — upload your photos of 00332977.
This is an anti-squeak, fuel tank bracket, for General Motors automobiles. It fits for General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and UK from 1966 to 2009. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 00332977. Please keep in mind that this anti-squeak was replaced with 06263877 for the U.S. market on March 1, 2011, and was replaced with 06263877 for Canada market on February 28, 2009.
This anti-squeak has dimensions 0.10 in × 23.90 in × 2.10 in, it has a weight of 4.16 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This anti-squeak 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this anti-squeak will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 00332977 has been superseded
- 06263877 is interchangeable with 88983035 since May 1, 2011 for the U.S. market;
- 00332977 was replaced with 06263877 on March 1, 2011 for the U.S. market;
- 15643249 was replaced with 00332977 on July 1, 2010 for the U.S. market;
- 15643249 was replaced with 00332977 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 00332977 was replaced with 06263877 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 06260631 was replaced with 15643249 on February 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 03785997 is interchangeable with 06260631 since June 1, 1984 for the U.S. market.
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: