Please help our community — upload your photos of 88983035.
This is an insulator, fuel tank anti-squeak, for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 106 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1966 to 2009. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 88983035.
This insulator has dimensions 0.10 in × 37.40 in × 2.30 in, it has a weight of 4.16 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This insulator 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this insulator will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 88983035 Insulator
Part 88983035 has been superseded
- 06263877 is interchangeable with 88983035 since May 1, 2011 for the U.S. market;
- 00332977 was replaced with 06263877 on March 1, 2011 for the U.S. market;
- 15643249 was replaced with 00332977 on July 1, 2010 for the U.S. market;
- 06263877 was replaced with 88983035 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 06260631 was replaced with 15643249 on February 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 03785997 is interchangeable with 06260631 since June 1, 1984 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 88983035 insulator fits
Parts related to 88983035 insulator:
- Clip 00342677
- Screw 00415124
- Gasket 00462985
- Clamp 01470030
- Wire 12005381
- Clamp 12338017
- Neck 14029499
- Strap 14032511
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: