Please help our community — upload your photos of 00343350.
Spare Part Information
This is a cap, vacuum pipe, 7/32 diameter (int manifold vacuum fitting), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Buick Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac Trucks, Saturn, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 239 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1974 to 2008. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 00343350.
This cap has dimensions 0.40 in × 1.20 in × 0.80 in, it has a weight of 0.16 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this cap will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This cap 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 00343350 Cap Dimensions and Packaging Options
This cap comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 1.20 in × 0.80 in × 0.40 in and weight of 0.16 ounce.
Part 00343350 Has Been Superseded
- 91171140 was replaced with 00343350 on August 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 10030772 was replaced with 00343350 on February 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 96051388 is interchangeable with 00343350 since June 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 10101366 was replaced with 00343350 on May 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 14032388 was replaced with 00343350 on July 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 10029301 was replaced with 10030772 on January 1, 1984 for the U.S. market.
Cars 00343350 cap Fits
Parts Related To 00343350 cap:
- Ball 00104918
- Bolt 11518860
- Bolt 11519170
- Bolt 11519972
- Retainer 11570641
- Bolt 11588555
- Bolt 11588712
- Bolt 11588714