Please help our community — upload your photos of 11588714.
Spare Part Information
This part is a bolt, hex flanged head, m6x1x30, 22.7 thread, 14.2 outside diameter, 8.8, gmw3359, m-pt., for Hummer, Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Buick Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Saturn, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, GMC Trucks, Opel, and Vauxhall cars. It fits for 1099 Opel\Vauxhall vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and the UK from 1988 to 2015. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 11588714, and Opel\Vauxhall kat-code:
This bolt has a weight of 0.32 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months Opel\Vauxhall warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this bolt will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This bolt 100% fits for Opel\Vauxhall cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 11588714 Bolt Dimensions and Packaging Options
This bolt comes in retail packaging with weight of 0.32 ounce.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 11588714 Bolt
Search Requests Statistics
All the data on these charts reflect users search interest in GM 11588714 part based on search requests on oemcats.com website made between 2012 and 2020 years.
How to read the data. Numbers represent search interest on a scale from 0 to 100, where 100 is the period with the most popularity as a fraction of total searches during that period.
GM 11588714 Part Sales Statistics
All the data on these charts reflect users behavior on oemcats.com website from 2012 to 2020.
How to read the data. Numbers represent sales on a scale from 0 to 100, where 100 is the period when most sales occured as a fraction of total sales during that period.
Part 11588714 Has Been Superseded
- 11518064 was replaced with 11588714 on September 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 11517510 was replaced with 11588714 on September 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 11093951 was replaced with 11516425 on July 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 01647225 is interchangeable with 11588714 since April 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 11093953 was replaced with 11093951 on March 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 11517591 was replaced with 11588714 on September 1, 2008 for the U.S. market;
- 12593252 is interchangeable with 11588714 since September 1, 2008 for the U.S. market;
- 12610309 was replaced with 11588714 on May 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 12553210 is interchangeable with 12593252 since December 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 11518064 was replaced with 11517591 on May 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 11514008 was replaced with 11516425 on April 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 11516425 was replaced with 11517591 on October 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 11519968 was replaced with 11517591 on February 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 11517509 was replaced with 11517591 on October 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 22545188 was replaced with 01647225 on July 1, 1997 for the U.S. market.
- Pinion 03525915
- Bolt 11517518
- Bolt 11517521
- Bolt 11517590
- Bolt 11519038
- Bolt 11570143
- Bolt 11588718
- Compound 12345382