Please help our community — upload your photos of 00355961.
This is a valve, thermal Vacuum (Acdelco) (Exhaust Gas Recirculation, 2 Ports, 3/8-18 Ptf Special Extra Short Thread, Stamped 3031549, Blue), for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and Cadillac automobiles. It fits for Chevrolet Cavalier, and Cadet, Buick Skyhawk, Pontiac Sunbird, and J2000, Oldsmobile Firenza, Cadillac Cimarron for the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 00355961, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This valve comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This valve 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this valve will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 00355961 has been superseded
- 00355961 is discontinued since July 1, 2010 for the U.S. market;
- 00355961 is discontinued since February 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 03031549 is interchangeable with 00355961 since April 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 00355960 is interchangeable with 00355961 since August 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 00355960 is interchangeable with 03031549 since April 1, 1975 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 00355961 valve fits
Parts related to 00355961 valve:
- Connector 00465994
- Connector 00560625
- Clamp 01470030
- Valve 01645516
- Solenoid 01997503
- Valve 01997570
- Tee 06272766
- Pump 07835233
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: