Please help our community — upload your photos of 00555388.
This is a spring, headlamp retain, for Oldsmobile automobiles. It fits for Oldsmobile Cutlass, Delta 88, Ninety-eight, Toronado, Omega, Starfire, and Omega for the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 00555388. Please keep in mind that this spring was replaced with 22537990 for the U.S. market on January 1, 2009.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This spring 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this spring will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 00555388 has been superseded
- 00555388 was replaced with 22537990 on January 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 00555388 was replaced with 22537990 on April 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 00413851 was replaced with 00555388 on March 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 00419231 was replaced with 00555388 on July 1, 1977 for the U.S. market;
- 00554459 was replaced with 00555388 on June 1, 1976 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 00555388 spring fits
Parts related to 00555388 spring:
- Bezel 00415102
- Bezel 00415103
- Bezel 00551468
- Bezel 00551469
- Bezel 00551506
- Bezel 00551507
- Extension 00551623
- Screw 00557057
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: