Please help our community — upload your photos of 01135454.
This is a compressor, air conditioning (v5 with clutch r134a, oil-less) (**vpi 1-877-846-8243), for Chevrolet Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for Chevrolet Trucks S10 pickup 4WD, and S10 pickup 2WD, GMC Trucks Sonoma 2WD, Sonoma 4WD, Sonoma GT 2WD, Sonoma GT 4WD, Syclone 2WD, and Syclone 4WD for the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 01135454, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This compressor has a weight of 16.00 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging option for wholesale buyers is a pallet of 80 units
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This compressor 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this compressor will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 01135454 has been superseded
- 01135177 is interchangeable with 01135454 since February 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 01135118 was replaced with 01135177 on March 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 01135016 is interchangeable with 01135118 since October 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 01135061 was replaced with 01135118 on June 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 12353459 is interchangeable with 01135016 since December 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 01135056 was replaced with 01135061 on April 1, 1993 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 01135454 compressor fits
Parts related to 01135454 compressor:
- Valve 02724331
- Seal 02724674
- Ring 02724750
- Lubricating Oil 05416939
- Ring 06555329
- Plug 06557638
- Bearing 06559469
- Pulley 06580044
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: