Please help our community — upload your photos of 01254894.
This is a thermostat, coolant (195 degrees), for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, and Oldsmobile automobiles. It fits for 39 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 01254894. Please keep in mind that this thermostat was replaced with 03041390 for the U.S. market on July 1, 1987.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This thermostat 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this thermostat will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 01254894 has been superseded
- 03041390 is interchangeable with 12514334 since July 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 01254894 was replaced with 03041390 on July 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 00410772 was replaced with 00410899 on February 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 03885009 was replaced with 01254894 on January 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 00410899 was replaced with 01254894 on March 1, 1981 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 01254894 thermostat fits
Parts related to 01254894 thermostat:
- Fitting 00354501
- Stud 00466388
- Head 00476503
- Manifold 00476514
- Rod 00476525
- Valve 00476528
- Valve 00476529
- Stud 00476530
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: