Please help our community — upload your photos of 01485744.
This is a control, heater coolant flow, for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, and Oldsmobile automobiles. It fits for 39 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 01485744. Please keep in mind that this control was replaced with 10007751 for the U.S. market on August 1, 1987.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This control 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this control will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 01485744 has been superseded
- 22577629 was replaced with 22532158 on January 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 10156003 was replaced with 22577629 on August 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 10039163 is interchangeable with 10156003 since November 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 10007751 was replaced with 10039163 on April 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 01485744 was replaced with 10007751 on August 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 06262626 was replaced with 01485744 on July 1, 1980 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 01485744 control fits
Parts related to 01485744 control:
- Retainer 00372539
- Nut 00538343
- Ball 00549468
- Clip 00797923
- Switch 03040674
- Thermostat 03051139
- Spring 03735381
- Seal 03835333
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: