Please help our community — upload your photos of 22532158.
Spare Part Information
This is a valve, heater water flow cont (16mm, one direction flow valve) (acdelco #15-5372), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 262 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1982 to 2005. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 22532158, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This valve has dimensions 1.50 in × 3.10 in × 1.50 in, it has a weight of 3.20 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging options for wholesale buyers are also available and include as follows: a cardboard box of 12 units
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this valve will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This valve 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 22532158 Valve Dimensions and Packaging Options
This valve comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 3.10 in × 1.50 in × 1.50 in and weight of 3.20 ounces.
Carton packaging contains 12 units in retail packaging and has a UPCA code 40036666465875.
Pallet packaging contains 3456 units in retail packaging.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 22532158 Valve
|$9.43 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$9.86 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$10.19 Buy||GM Parts Outlet||
|$10.97 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$13.71 Buy||Jake Sweeney Auto Parts||
Part 22532158 Has Been Superseded
- 14062296 was replaced with 22532158 on January 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 22577629 was replaced with 22532158 on January 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 14083389 was replaced with 22577629 on February 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 10156003 was replaced with 22577629 on August 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 01630753 was replaced with 10156003 on December 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 10039163 is interchangeable with 10156003 since November 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 14052404 was replaced with 10039163 on June 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 10007751 was replaced with 10039163 on April 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 01485744 was replaced with 10007751 on August 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 14080492 was replaced with 10039163 on February 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 14036065 was replaced with 01630753 on January 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 10037830 was replaced with 10039163 on October 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 14052329 was replaced with 14080492 on August 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 06262626 was replaced with 01485744 on July 1, 1980 for the U.S. market.
Cars 22532158 valve Fits
Parts Related To 22532158 valve:
- Washer 00120394
- Valve 10070107
- Sensor 10096181
- Gasket 10101275
- Gasket 10103563
- Outlet 10112356
- Pulley 10112371
- Inlet kit 10112377