Please help our community — upload your photos of 01647725.
This is a lever for Cadillac automobiles. It fits for Cadillac Fleetwood brougham, Fleetwood brougham (RWD), Eldorado, Seville, Commercial chassis, Deville, Fleetwood brougham, and Fleetwood limousine for the U.S. from 1977 to 1992. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 01647725. Please keep in mind that this lever is discontinued for the U.S. market since March 1, 2012, and is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This lever comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This lever 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this lever will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 01647725 has been superseded
- 01647725 is discontinued since March 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 01647725 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 01620797 is interchangeable with 01647725 since November 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 01617949 was replaced with 01620797 on September 1, 1981 for the U.S. market;
- 01610416 was replaced with 01617949 on July 1, 1981 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 01647725 lever fits
Parts related to 01647725 lever:
- Retainer 01385078
- Bezel 01475464
- Padding 01483162
- Cylinder 01611496
- Cable 01644714
- Screw 11509189
- Nut 11515748
- Nut 20453625
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: