Please help our community — upload your photos of 01911324.
Spare Part Information
This is a nut, gen. (m12 thick, 23.8 outside diameter) (2.280) (acdelco #1911324), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 303 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1953 to 2007. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 01911324, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This nut has dimensions 2.10 in × 4.10 in × 2.10 in, it has a weight of 0.64 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this nut will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This nut 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 01911324 Nut Dimensions and Packaging Options
This nut comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 4.10 in × 2.10 in × 2.10 in and weight of 0.64 ounce.
Part 01911324 Has Been Superseded
- 01915172 was replaced with 01911324 on October 18, 2012 for Canada market;
- 01985965 was replaced with 01911324 on November 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 01915172 is interchangeable with 01911324 since March 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 10457349 was replaced with 01911324 on September 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 01985965 was replaced with 01915172 on July 1, 1983 for the U.S. market.
Cars 01911324 nut Fits
Parts Related To 01911324 nut:
- Nut 11514597
- Bolt, hex flanged head 11516367
- Bolt 11517115
- Spacer 12550090
- Stud 12555610
- Bracket 12559613
- Generator 15847291
- Generator 19151893