Please help our community — upload your photos of 11514597.
Spare Part Information
This is a nut, hex flanged head, 10x1.5 thread, 9.8 thick, 21.8 outside diameter, 510m (10) zf 7111m (generator bracket), for Hummer, Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Buick Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Saturn, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, GMC Trucks, Opel, and Vauxhall automobiles. It fits for 1381 Opel\Vauxhall vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and the UK from 1966 to 2013. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 11514597, and Opel\Vauxhall kat-code:
This nut has dimensions 0.20 in × 5.10 in × 3.90 in, it has a weight of 0.32 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months Opel\Vauxhall warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this nut will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This nut 100% fits for Opel\Vauxhall cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 11514597 Nut Dimensions and Packaging Options
This nut comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 5.10 in × 3.90 in × 0.20 in and weight of 0.32 ounce.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 11514597 Nut
|$2.86 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$2.92 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$2.96 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
|$4.38 Buy||Tonkin Online Parts||
|$5.83 Buy||Laura Cupchino||
Search Requests Statistics
All the data on these charts reflect users search interest in GM 11514597 part based on search requests on oemcats.com website made between 2012 and 2020 years.
How to read the data. Numbers represent search interest on a scale from 0 to 100, where 100 is the period with the most popularity as a fraction of total searches during that period.
GM 11514597 Part Sales Statistics
All the data on these charts reflect users behavior on oemcats.com website from 2012 to 2020.
How to read the data. Numbers represent sales on a scale from 0 to 100, where 100 is the period when most sales occured as a fraction of total sales during that period.
Part 11514597 Has Been Superseded
- 15285759 was replaced with 11514597 on February 1, 2010 for the U.S. market;
- 15807234 was replaced with 15285759 on January 1, 2007 for the U.S. market;
- 26058125 is interchangeable with 11514597 since December 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 15241774 was replaced with 15807234 on June 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 15241774 was replaced with 15807234 on April 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 93267904 is interchangeable with 11514597 since August 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 11506101 was replaced with 11514597 on September 1, 2000 for the U.S. market;
- 11096131 was replaced with 11514597 on July 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 11096133 was replaced with 11514597 on March 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 11094076 was replaced with 11096133 on April 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 11094076 was replaced with 11096133 on February 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 03527114 was replaced with 11506101 on January 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 14098690 was replaced with 11506101 on August 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 11501850 was replaced with 11506101 on June 1, 1985 for the U.S. market.
- Cover 10399619
- Nut 11514596
- Bolt 11519894
- Bolt 11562004
- Stud 12564353
- Starter 19168039
- Starter 89017557
- Starter 89017846