Please help our community — upload your photos of 01995936.
This is a switch, turn signal (component parts serviced service) (also contains the hazard switch.), for Pontiac automobiles. It fits for Pontiac Bonneville for the U.S. from 1990 to 1991. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 01995936, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This switch has dimensions 3.10 in × 5.80 in × 4.20 in, it has a weight of 1.00 pound, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging options for wholesale buyers are also available and include as follows: a cardboard box of 41 units
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This switch 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this switch will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 01995936 has been superseded
- 01995936 is discontinued since July 1, 2010 for the U.S. market;
- 01995936 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 01995910 was replaced with 01995931 on September 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 01995911 is interchangeable with 01995936 since September 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 01995931 is interchangeable with 01995936 since September 1, 1990 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 01995936 switch fits
Parts related to 01995936 switch:
- Nut 00120361
- Ring 00274414
- Spring 01964784
- Spring 01964785
- Switch 01990163
- Switch 01995967
- Ring 05694191
- Spring 05698410
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: