Please help our community — upload your photos of 03176207.
Spare Part Information
This part is a connector, automatic level control air compressor tube, for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and Cadillac cars. It fits for 27 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1958 to 2009. It's a genuine General Motors merchendise product with an OEM part number 03176207, and a corresponding ACDelco part number
This connector has dimensions 0.50 in × 2.90 in × 2.90 in, it has a weight of 0.80 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging options for wholesale buyers are also available and include as follows: a cardboard box of 200 units
This merchendise product has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine merchendise products buying this connector will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This connector 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 03176207 Connector Dimensions and Packaging Options
This connector comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 2.90 in × 2.90 in × 0.50 in and weight of 0.80 ounce.
Carton packaging contains 200 units in retail packaging and has a UPCA code 40036666066935.
Pallet packaging contains 2400 units in retail packaging and has a UPCA code 70036666066936.
Part 03176207 Has Been Superseded
- 25527867 was replaced with 03176207 on September 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 01615543 was replaced with 03176207 on September 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 10046829 was replaced with 03176207 on September 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 01615542 was replaced with 01615543 on July 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 03176024 was replaced with 03176207 on February 1, 1975 for the U.S. market;
- 03178892 was replaced with 03176207 on January 1, 1975 for the U.S. market;
- 03186613 was replaced with 03176207 on September 1, 1974 for the U.S. market.
- Link 01615322
- Stud 03532785
- Clip 04576889
- Union 10005238
- Tube 10005354
- Retainer 10009923
- Bolt 11503632
- Nut 11507095