Please help our community — upload your photos of 10009923.
Spare Part Information
This is a retainer, windshield defroster nozzle, for Hummer, Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Buick Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Saturn, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, GMC Trucks, Opel, and Vauxhall automobiles. It fits for 1099 Opel\Vauxhall vehicles which were sold in the U.S., Europe, and the UK from 1974 to 2013. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 10009923, and Opel\Vauxhall kat-code:
This retainer has dimensions 1.60 in × 2.10 in × 1.50 in, it has a weight of 0.16 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 10 items in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months Opel\Vauxhall warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this retainer will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This retainer 100% fits for Opel\Vauxhall cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 10009923 Retainer Dimensions and Packaging Options
This retainer comes in a set of 10 items in retail packaging with dimensions of 2.10 in × 1.50 in × 1.60 in and weight of 0.16 ounce.
Shops Where You Can Buy This GM 10009923 Retainer
|$0.48 Buy||GM Parts Headquarters||
|$0.50 Buy||Online GM Parts||
|$0.51 Buy||GM Parts Giant||
GM 10009923 Part Sales Statistics
All the data on these charts reflect users behavior on oemcats.com website from 2012 to 2020.
How to read the data. Numbers represent sales on a scale from 0 to 100, where 100 is the period when most sales occured as a fraction of total sales during that period.
Part 10009923 Has Been Superseded
- 21110776 was replaced with 10009923 on November 1, 2008 for Canada market;
- 15195774 is interchangeable with 10009923 since June 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 21110776 was replaced with 10009923 on April 1, 2003 for the U.S. market;
- 10039515 was replaced with 10009923 on March 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 01498881 is interchangeable with 10039515 since April 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 01612379 was replaced with 10009923 on August 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 01703731 was replaced with 10009923 on October 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 11502504 was replaced with 10009923 on July 1, 1981 for the U.S. market;
- 01494981 was replaced with 01703731 on November 1, 1979 for the U.S. market.
- Cam 10325852
- Sensor 13502903
- Sensor kit 15240784
- Tank 15833001
- Sensor 16238399
- Module kit 19133588
- Module kit 19207848
- Sensor kit 19207849