Please help our community — upload your photos of 03841497.
This is a nut, steering knuckle turn stop (7/16-20 piece) (4.037) (**vpi 1-877-846-8243), for Chevrolet Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 81 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1955 to 1995. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 03841497, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This nut comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This nut 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this nut will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 03841497 has been superseded
- 03841497 is discontinued since March 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 03841497 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 01498443 was replaced with 03841497 on October 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 03840137 was replaced with 03841497 on February 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 00826198 was replaced with 17061811 on August 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 17061811 was replaced with 01498443 on January 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 03952673 is interchangeable with 01498443 since October 1, 1975 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 03841497 nut fits
Parts related to 03841497 nut:
- Pinion 00103387
- Bolt 00181561
- Nut 00225854
- Nut 00272123
- Bracket 00337550
- Shim 00348119
- Bearing 00457043
- Bearing 00457049
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: