Please help our community — upload your photos of 05613870.
This is a plug, (R44Xls), for Buick, Pontiac, and Oldsmobile automobiles. It fits for Buick Skyhawk, Pontiac Sunbird, and J2000, Oldsmobile Firenza for the U.S. from 1959 to 1997. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 05613870, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This plug has dimensions 1.30 in × 8.60 in × 3.80 in, it has a weight of 2.40 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 8 items in retail packaging. Bulk packaging options for wholesale buyers are also available and include as follows: an intermediate box of 8 units
This part has a 3 years with unlimited miles 30 days money back guarantee GM warranty on ACDelco RapidFire Performance Platinum Spark Plugs; 100,000 miles GM warranty on ACDelco Platinum and Iridium Spark Plugs, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This plug 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this plug will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 05613870 has been superseded
- 05613888 was replaced with 05613870 on February 4, 2013 for Canada market;
- 05613888 was replaced with 05613870 on July 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 05613339 was replaced with 05613870 on March 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 05612240 was replaced with 05613888 on March 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 05612994 was replaced with 05613870 on June 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 05612630 is interchangeable with 05613888 since April 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 05612826 was replaced with 05613870 on April 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 05612792 was replaced with 05613888 on April 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 05613163 was replaced with 05613888 on November 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 05612321 was replaced with 05613870 on March 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 05612029 is interchangeable with 05613870 since August 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 05612406 is interchangeable with 05613888 since October 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 94024698 was replaced with 05612029 on February 1, 1979 for the U.S. market;
- 94021431 was replaced with 05612406 on November 1, 1975 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 05613870 plug fits
Parts related to 05613870 plug:
- Clip 00340818
- Fitting 00354501
- Cap 00489106
- Distributor 01103543
- Stud 01640161
- Switch 03040674
- Seal 03049485
- Adjuster 05233315
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: