Please help our community — upload your photos of 07827670.
This is a flange, rear axle pinion, for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 23 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1976 to 2002. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 07827670. Please keep in mind that this flange is discontinued for the U.S. market since September 1, 2009, and is discontinued for Canada market since February 28, 2009.
This flange has dimensions 4.40 in × 6.70 in × 4.30 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This flange 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this flange will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 07827670 has been superseded
- 07827670 is discontinued since September 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 07827670 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 12479030 is interchangeable with 12479332 since October 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 12471517 was replaced with 12479030 on October 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 07827670 was replaced with 12471517 on June 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 07840904 was replaced with 07827670 on March 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 07829487 was replaced with 07827670 on November 1, 1977 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 07827670 flange fits
Parts related to 07827670 flange:
- Bolt 00186627
- Lock 00344171
- Washer 00517900
- Shim kit 00553022
- Shim kit 00553023
- Shim kit 00553024
- Shim kit 00553025
- Seal 00554631
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: