12479332, Yoke kit
Please help our community — upload your photos of 12479332.
This is a yoke kit, differential drive pinion gear (includes yoke, seal, washer, nut), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Buick Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 231 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1982 to 2012. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 12479332.
This yoke kit has dimensions 5.20 in × 6.30 in × 5.30 in, it has a weight of 3.20 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
This yoke kit 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this yoke kit will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 12479332 Yoke kit
Part 12479332 has been superseded
- 12479030 was replaced with 12479332 on February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 12479030 is interchangeable with 12479332 since October 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 12471517 was replaced with 12479030 on October 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 07827670 was replaced with 12471517 on June 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 07840904 was replaced with 07827670 on March 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 07829487 was replaced with 07827670 on November 1, 1977 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 12479332 yoke kit fits
Parts related to 12479332 yoke kit:
- Washer 00331247
- Washer 00344165
- Lock 00344171
- Bolt 00454947
- Washer 00517900
- Shim kit 00553022
- Shim kit 00553023
- Shim kit 00553024
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: