Please help our community — upload your photos of 08629990.
Spare Part Information
This is a case, trans (1988 k with 4.3z), for Chevrolet Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 92 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 08629990. Please keep in mind that this case is discontinued for the U.S. market since January 1, 2004.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this case will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This case 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 08629990 Case Dimensions and Packaging Options
This case comes in retail packaging.
Part 08629990 Has Been Superseded
- 08629990 is discontinued since January 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 08629970 was replaced with 08629990 on August 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 08627997 was replaced with 08627995 on January 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 08627995 was replaced with 08629970 on January 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 08627963 was replaced with 08627997 on October 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 08627962 was replaced with 08627995 on July 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 08626978 was replaced with 08627962 on August 1, 1980 for the U.S. market;
- 08626983 was replaced with 08627963 on August 1, 1980 for the U.S. market;
- 08626956 was replaced with 08626978 on December 1, 1977 for the U.S. market;
- 08626953 was replaced with 08626983 on November 1, 1977 for the U.S. market.
Cars 08629990 case Fits
Parts Related To 08629990 case:
- Ball 00104918
- Nut 00225854
- Seal 01363951
- Bushing 06260048
- Plug 08611710
- Screw 08622361
- Pipe 08623157
- Gasket 08623174