Please help our community — upload your photos of 08633899.
This is a gasket, oil pump, for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 85 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1976 to 1987. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 08633899, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This gasket has dimensions 0.10 in × 8.10 in × 8.10 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This gasket 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this gasket will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 08633899 has been superseded
- 08633899 is discontinued since April 1, 2006 for the U.S. market;
- 08633899 is discontinued since March 4, 2002 for Canada market;
- 08630301 was replaced with 08630541 on April 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 08630541 was replaced with 08633899 on July 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 08628053 was replaced with 08630301 on January 1, 1982 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 08633899 gasket fits
Parts related to 08633899 gasket:
- Ball 00104918
- Plug 00444613
- Retainer 03708148
- Bushing 06260048
- Screw 08622361
- Plug 08624209
- Washer 08626281
- Seal 08628052
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: