Please help our community — upload your photos of 08634939.
This is a valve, with bushing, pump cover reverse reversible revision revised revolution(s) bushing (*05), for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and Cadillac automobiles. It fits for 83 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 08634939, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This valve comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging options for wholesale buyers are also available and include as follows: a cardboard box of 250 units
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This valve 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this valve will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 08634939 Valve
|$30.04 Buy||Tonkin Online Parts||
Part 08634939 has been superseded
- 08634939 is discontinued since July 1, 2010 for the U.S. market;
- 08634939 is discontinued since February 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 08634575 was replaced with 08634939 on January 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 08634576 was replaced with 08634939 on January 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 08634689 was replaced with 08634939 on July 1, 1981 for the U.S. market;
- 08634690 was replaced with 08634939 on July 1, 1981 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 08634939 valve fits
Parts related to 08634939 valve:
- Pinion 00134809
- Ring 00274267
- Ball 07826284
- Plug 08618706
- Plug 08623886
- Screen 08627509
- Plug 08631146
- Vane 08631280
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: