Please help our community — upload your photos of 08648065.
Spare Part Information
This is a switch, governor pressure valve bdy (1983 bh, jy, or) (*01), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 34 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1980 to 1984. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 08648065, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This switch has dimensions 1.30 in × 2.10 in × 1.30 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this switch will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This switch 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 08648065 Switch Dimensions and Packaging Options
This switch comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 2.10 in × 1.30 in × 1.30 in.
Part 08648065 Has Been Superseded
- 08648065 is discontinued since November 1, 2005 for the U.S. market;
- 08648065 is discontinued since December 4, 2004 for Canada market;
- 08648064 is interchangeable with 08648065 since October 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 08633359 is interchangeable with 08648064 since February 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 08633397 is interchangeable with 08648065 since October 1, 1983 for the U.S. market.
Cars 08648065 switch Fits
Parts Related To 08648065 switch:
- Ball 00104918
- Plug 00444613
- Retainer 03708148
- Bushing 06260048
- Screw 08622361
- Plug 08624209
- Washer 08626281
- Seal 08628052