Please help our community — upload your photos of 08653991.
This is a link, dr. (1982-83), for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and Cadillac automobiles. It fits for 38 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 08653991. Please keep in mind that this link is discontinued for the U.S. market since March 1, 1999.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This link 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this link will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 08653991 has been superseded
- 08653991 is discontinued since March 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 08643337 is interchangeable with 08653991 since August 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 08637187 was replaced with 08643337 on January 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 08637520 was replaced with 08637187 on July 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 08631273 was replaced with 08637520 on June 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 08631917 was replaced with 08631273 on March 1, 1982 for the U.S. market;
- 08631918 was replaced with 08631273 on January 1, 1982 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 08653991 link fits
Parts related to 08653991 link:
- Plug 00444613
- Plug 08611710
- Plug 08628864
- Bushing 08628915
- Plug 08631016
- Retainer 08631039
- Seal 08631105
- Bushing 08631119
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: