Please help our community — upload your photos of 08656943.
This is a converter, trans (remanufactured) (k with 5.7k), for Chevrolet Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 79 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 08656943. Please keep in mind that this converter is discontinued for the U.S. market since November 1, 2004.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This converter 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this converter will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 08656943 has been superseded
- 08656943 is discontinued since November 1, 2004 for the U.S. market;
- 08627945 was replaced with 08656943 on April 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 08626997 is discontinued since February 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 08623990 was replaced with 08627945 on February 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 08627946 was replaced with 08627945 on February 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 08627957 is interchangeable with 08627945 since May 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 08626997 was replaced with 08627957 on September 1, 1983 for the U.S. market;
- 08623990 was replaced with 08627946 on July 1, 1980 for the U.S. market;
- 08627900 was replaced with 08627945 on February 1, 1980 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 08656943 converter fits
Parts related to 08656943 converter:
- Ball 00104918
- Nut 00225854
- Seal 01363951
- Bushing 06260048
- Plug 08611710
- Screw 08622361
- Pipe 08623157
- Gasket 08623174
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: