Please help our community — upload your photos of 08661397.
This is a valve, control (1988 c3 with 5.7k, except nm8 export), for Chevrolet Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 75 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 08661397. Please keep in mind that this valve is discontinued for the U.S. market since April 1, 1999.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This valve 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this valve will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 08661397 has been superseded
- 08661397 is discontinued since April 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 08655789 was replaced with 08661397 on July 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 08670512 was replaced with 08661397 on July 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 08670170 was replaced with 08670512 on March 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 08655845 is interchangeable with 08655789 since April 1, 1987 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 08661397 valve fits
Parts related to 08661397 valve:
- Ball 00104918
- Nut 00225854
- Seal 01363951
- Bushing 06260048
- Plug 08611710
- Screw 08622361
- Pipe 08623157
- Gasket 08623174
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: