Please help our community — upload your photos of 08662395.
This is a connector, automatic transmission wiring (with seal) (electric) (4-way), for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and Cadillac automobiles. It fits for 44 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1982 to 1995. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 08662395, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This connector has dimensions 2.00 in × 3.10 in × 2.10 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging options for wholesale buyers are also available and include as follows: a cardboard box of 12 units
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This connector 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this connector will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 08662395 has been superseded
- 08662395 is discontinued since May 1, 2011 for the U.S. market;
- 08662395 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 08635152 is interchangeable with 08662395 since June 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 08665354 is interchangeable with 08662395 since January 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 12015027 was replaced with 08635152 on September 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 08635152 is discontinued since July 1, 1983 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 08662395 connector fits
Parts related to 08662395 connector:
- Plug 00444613
- Screw 08622361
- Pinion 08631654
- Valve 08631719
- Thermostat 08631739
- Spring 08631748
- Gasket kit 08631914
- Thermostat kit 08631956
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: