Please help our community — upload your photos of 08662842.
This is a plate, release cover (with pipe) (**vpi 1-877-846-8243), for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and Cadillac automobiles. It fits for 34 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1985 to 1993. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 08662842, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This plate comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This plate 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this plate will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 08662842 has been superseded
- 08662842 is discontinued since March 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 08662842 is discontinued since February 22, 1999 for Canada market;
- 08662377 was replaced with 08662842 on December 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 08662379 was replaced with 08662377 on August 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 08662380 was replaced with 08662377 on August 1, 1986 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 08662842 plate fits
Parts related to 08662842 plate:
- Ball 07826284
- Retainer 08644079
- Bearing 08644516
- Valve 08646419
- Plug 08649434
- Seat 08649441
- Retainer 08649488
- Pinion 08649501
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: