Please help our community — upload your photos of 08665951.
This is a rotor, automatic transmission fluid pump (with slide) (17.955-17.964), for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, and Cadillac automobiles. It fits for 68 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1982 to 2001. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 08665951, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This rotor has dimensions 1.30 in × 4.00 in × 4.00 in, it has a weight of 1.00 pound, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging options for wholesale buyers are also available and include as follows: a cardboard box of 60 units
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This rotor 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this rotor will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 08665951 has been superseded
- 08665951 is discontinued since November 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 08665951 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 08652903 was replaced with 08665951 on February 27, 2009 for Canada market;
- 08652903 was replaced with 08665951 on April 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 08652144 was replaced with 08652903 on July 1, 1986 for the U.S. market;
- 08637768 was replaced with 08652144 on August 1, 1984 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 08665951 rotor fits
Parts related to 08665951 rotor:
- Ball 07826284
- Pinion 08628273
- Pinion 08628385
- Pinion 08628400
- Ring 08631279
- Vane 08631280
- Sleeve 08631288
- Sleeve 08631290
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: