Please help our community — upload your photos of 08673937.
This is a valve, reverse reversible revision revised revolution(s) boost (**vpi 1-877-846-8243), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 15 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1991 to 1993. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 08673937, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This valve comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This valve 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this valve will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 08673937 has been superseded
- 08673937 is discontinued since March 1, 2012 for the U.S. market;
- 08673937 is discontinued since February 28, 2009 for Canada market;
- 08673562 was replaced with 08673937 on February 27, 2009 for Canada market;
- 08673561 was replaced with 08673937 on February 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 08673562 was replaced with 08673937 on February 1, 1991 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 08673937 valve fits
Parts related to 08673937 valve:
- Ring 00274267
- Ball 07826284
- Plug 08623886
- Ring 08628055
- Retainer 08628732
- Vane 08631280
- Valve 08634031
- Pinion 08634097
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: