Please help our community — upload your photos of 08680955.
Spare Part Information
This is a valve, control (1988 c3 with 5.7k & gt4), for Chevrolet Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 88 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 08680955. Please keep in mind that this valve is discontinued for the U.S. market since March 1, 1999.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this valve will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This valve 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 08680955 Valve Dimensions and Packaging Options
This valve comes in retail packaging.
Part 08680955 Has Been Superseded
- 08680955 is discontinued since March 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 08661391 was replaced with 08680955 on February 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 08655889 was replaced with 08661391 on April 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 08670515 was replaced with 08661391 on July 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 08670220 was replaced with 08670515 on March 1, 1988 for the U.S. market.
Cars 08680955 valve Fits
Parts Related To 08680955 valve:
- Ball 00104918
- Nut 00225854
- Seal 01363951
- Bushing 06260048
- Plug 08611710
- Screw 08622361
- Pipe 08623157
- Gasket 08623174