Please help our community — upload your photos of 08680962.
Spare Part Information
This is a valve, cont (with body & valve) (remanufactured) (1989 with 6.2j & gt4), for Chevrolet Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 92 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1988 to 1990. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 08680962, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This valve has dimensions 2.80 in × 10.90 in × 10.30 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this valve will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This valve 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
Part 08680962 Has Been Superseded
- 08680962 is discontinued since February 1, 2011 for the U.S. market;
- 08680962 is discontinued since April 2, 2005 for Canada market;
- 08661400 is interchangeable with 08680962 since August 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 08661411 is interchangeable with 08661400 since May 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 08661407 is interchangeable with 08661400 since July 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 08670829 was replaced with 08661411 on November 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 08670862 was replaced with 08661400 on September 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 08670797 was replaced with 08661407 on September 1, 1988 for the U.S. market.
Cars 08680962 valve Fits
Parts Related To 08680962 valve:
- Ball 00104918
- Nut 00225854
- Seal 01363951
- Bushing 06260048
- Plug 08611710
- Screw 08622361
- Pipe 08623157
- Gasket 08623174