Please help our community — upload your photos of 08680985.
Spare Part Information
This is a valve, control (1989 with 5.7k & gt5, hc4), for Chevrolet Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 88 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 08680985. Please keep in mind that this valve is discontinued for the U.S. market since August 1, 2001.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this valve will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This valve 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 08680985 Valve Dimensions and Packaging Options
This valve comes in retail packaging.
Part 08680985 Has Been Superseded
- 08680985 is discontinued since August 1, 2001 for the U.S. market;
- 08676823 was replaced with 08680985 on July 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 08661410 was replaced with 08676823 on January 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 08661413 is interchangeable with 08661410 since November 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 08670865 was replaced with 08661410 on November 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 08670873 was replaced with 08661410 on November 1, 1988 for the U.S. market.
Cars 08680985 valve Fits
Parts Related To 08680985 valve:
- Ball 00104918
- Nut 00225854
- Seal 01363951
- Bushing 06260048
- Plug 08611710
- Screw 08622361
- Pipe 08623157
- Gasket 08623174