Please help our community — upload your photos of 08682219.
Spare Part Information
This is a bushing, throttle valve plunger (*kit1), for Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, and Oldsmobile automobiles. It fits for Chevrolet Lumina, Buick Regal, and Regal, Pontiac Grand prix, and Grand prix, Oldsmobile Cutlass, and Cutlass for the U.S. from 1985 to 1992. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 08682219, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This bushing has dimensions 0.20 in × 2.20 in × 0.90 in, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging. Bulk packaging options for wholesale buyers are also available and include as follows: a cardboard box of 345 units
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this bushing will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This bushing 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
Part 08682219 Has Been Superseded
- 08682219 is discontinued since January 3, 2009 for Canada market;
- 08646435 was replaced with 08682219 on January 2, 2009 for Canada market;
- 08682219 is discontinued since January 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 08646435 is interchangeable with 08682219 since January 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 08662492 is interchangeable with 08646435 since April 1, 1990 for the U.S. market.
Cars 08682219 bushing Fits
Parts Related To 08682219 bushing:
- Ball 07826284
- Retainer 08644079
- Bearing 08644516
- Valve 08646419
- Plug 08649434
- Seat 08649441
- Retainer 08649488
- Pinion 08649501