Please help our community — upload your photos of 08689960.
Spare Part Information
This is a converter, torq (remanufactured) (not for sale where remanufactured imports are restricted), for Chevrolet Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 130 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1991 to 1996. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 08689960.
This converter has dimensions 7.60 in × 13.90 in × 13.90 in, it has a weight of 62.05 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened upon payment of an exchange fee of $100.00.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this converter will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This converter 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
Part 08689960 Has Been Superseded
- 08689959 was replaced with 08689960 on October 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 08687943 was replaced with 08689960 on June 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 08678977 was replaced with 08685927 on April 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 08685927 was replaced with 08689959 on September 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 08674194 is interchangeable with 08676528 since February 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 08676528 was replaced with 08685927 on May 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 08678977 was replaced with 08674194 on August 1, 1990 for the U.S. market.
Cars 08689960 converter Fits
Parts Related To 08689960 converter:
- Ball 00104918
- Gasket 00116103
- Washer 00120385
- Plug 00444613
- Bolt 01261968
- Screw 08622361
- Seal 08623430
- Spring 08623489