08690913, Case kit
Please help our community — upload your photos of 08690913.
Spare Part Information
This is a case kit, sub assembly (2wd) (now serviced by remanufacture transmission) (*01), for Chevrolet Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 64 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 08690913. Please keep in mind that this case kit is discontinued for the U.S. market since March 1, 1994.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this case kit will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This case kit 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 08690913 Case kit Dimensions and Packaging Options
This case kit comes in retail packaging.
Part 08690913 Has Been Superseded
- 08690913 is discontinued since March 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 08683974 was replaced with 08690913 on January 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 08680926 was replaced with 08683974 on June 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 08680904 was replaced with 08680926 on February 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 08645984 was replaced with 08680926 on September 1, 1991 for the U.S. market.
Cars 08690913 case kit Fits
Parts Related To 08690913 case kit:
- Ball 00104918
- Washer 00120385
- Plug 00444613
- Plug 08611710
- Screw 08622361
- Spring 08623489
- Retainer 08623664
- Spring 08623666