Please help our community — upload your photos of 09422293.
Spare Part Information
This is a nut, hexagon 1/4-20 cz (start motor bracket) (**vpi 1-877-846-8243), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Pontiac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 170 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S.. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 09422293. Please keep in mind that this nut is discontinued for the U.S. market since July 1, 2010.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this nut will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This nut 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 09422293 Nut Dimensions and Packaging Options
This nut comes in retail packaging.
Part 09422293 Has Been Superseded
- 09422293 is discontinued since July 1, 2010 for the U.S. market;
- 09422293 is discontinued since October 1, 2009 for the U.S. market;
- 09413992 was replaced with 09422293 on October 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 09422246 was replaced with 09422293 on February 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 09440324 was replaced with 09422293 on May 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 09422273 was replaced with 09422293 on September 1, 1983 for the U.S. market.
Cars 09422293 nut Fits
Parts Related To 09422293 nut:
- Key 00106751
- Crankshaft 00361982
- Washer 00446161
- Bolt 00461372
- Bearing kit 00464047
- Bearing kit 00464048
- Pinion 00585927
- Plug 00838538