Please help our community — upload your photos of 09422332.
Spare Part Information
This is a bolt, hexagon 1/2-13x1.5 (trans brace), for Chevrolet Trucks, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 86 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1957 to 2005. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 09422332.
This bolt has dimensions 0.80 in × 2.30 in × 1.20 in, it has a weight of 3.20 ounces, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this bolt will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This bolt 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 09422332 Bolt Dimensions and Packaging Options
This bolt comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 2.30 in × 1.20 in × 0.80 in and weight of 3.20 ounces.
Part 09422332 Has Been Superseded
- 09441682 was replaced with 09422332 on November 5, 2012 for Canada market;
- 09441682 was replaced with 09422332 on September 1, 2002 for the U.S. market;
- 00427566 is interchangeable with 09422332 since September 1, 1987 for the U.S. market;
- 09419101 was replaced with 09422332 on March 1, 1981 for the U.S. market;
- 00668877 was replaced with 09422332 on December 1, 1975 for the U.S. market.
Cars 09422332 bolt Fits
Parts Related To 09422332 bolt:
- Seal 01167922
- Seal 01358899
- Conduit 08919356
- Hose 09438315
- Tube 10065242
- Seal 10117848
- Bolt 11508133
- Bolt 11508534