Please help our community — upload your photos of 08919356.
This is a conduit, electrical (15 ftx.75 inside diameter), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 294 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1950 to 2011. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 08919356.
This conduit has dimensions 5.20 in × 15.00 in × 14.90 in, it has a weight of 1.70 pounds, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
This conduit 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this conduit will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 08919356 has been superseded
- 15683997 was replaced with 08919356 on January 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 12065237 was replaced with 08919356 on November 1, 1992 for the U.S. market;
- 00356232 was replaced with 08919356 on January 1, 1975 for the U.S. market;
- 08914858 was replaced with 08919356 on January 1, 1975 for the U.S. market;
- 09671132 was replaced with 08919356 on August 1, 1974 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 08919356 conduit fits
Parts related to 08919356 conduit:
- Conduit 08919354
- Shield 08919355
- Retainer 10009923
- Tray 10268430
- Tray 10352084
- Support 10400530
- Nut 11514596
- Nut 11516150
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: