Please help our community — upload your photos of 09425542.
This is a bulb, lamp #168 (acdelco #l168), for Hummer, Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Buick Trucks, Oldsmobile Trucks, Pontiac Trucks, Cadillac Trucks, Saturn, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 1000 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1966 to 2012. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 09425542, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This bulb has dimensions 2.00 in × 2.70 in × 2.00 in, it has a weight of 0.32 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 10 items in retail packaging. Bulk packaging options for wholesale buyers are also available and include as follows: a cardboard box of 120 units
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer even if the packaging has been opened.
This bulb 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this bulb will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Shops selling GM 09425542 Bulb
Bel Air, MD
Part 09425542 has been superseded
- 94423044 is interchangeable with 09425542 since May 1, 1999 for the U.S. market;
- 94124595 was replaced with 09425542 on July 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 94847851 is interchangeable with 09425542 since May 1, 1997 for the U.S. market;
- 94024118 was replaced with 94124595 on August 1, 1996 for the U.S. market;
- 12512123 is interchangeable with 09425542 since March 1, 1995 for the U.S. market;
- 96053293 is interchangeable with 09425542 since September 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 09433143 was replaced with 09425542 on April 1, 1993 for the U.S. market;
- 94024118 was replaced with 94124595 on April 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 25080250 was replaced with 09425542 on January 1, 1988 for the U.S. market;
- 25080250 is discontinued since August 1, 1984 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 09425542 bulb fits
Parts related to 09425542 bulb:
- Module 10355766
- Bolt 11509428
- Bolt 11517484
- Nut 11570097
- Retainer 11588650
- Bolt 11589012
- Bolt 11589015
- Nut 11609411
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: