Please help our community — upload your photos of 09431762.
Spare Part Information
This is a ring, type te #25, shaft diameter 1/4 (acdelco #9431762), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 196 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1951 to 2009. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 09431762, and corresponding ACDelco part number
This ring has dimensions 0.20 in × 1.00 in × 1.00 in, it has a weight of 0.16 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts, and it may be returned to a dealer.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this ring will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
This ring 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
GM 09431762 Ring Dimensions and Packaging Options
This ring comes in retail packaging with dimensions of 1.00 in × 1.00 in × 0.20 in and weight of 0.16 ounce.
Part 09431762 Has Been Superseded
- 02334943 is interchangeable with 09431762 since June 1, 1994 for the U.S. market;
- 00274612 was replaced with 09431762 on September 1, 1991 for the U.S. market;
- 05713278 was replaced with 09431762 on February 1, 1978 for the U.S. market;
- 04913242 was replaced with 09431762 on July 1, 1977 for the U.S. market;
- 09412978 was replaced with 09431762 on August 1, 1976 for the U.S. market.
Cars 09431762 ring Fits
Parts Related To 09431762 ring:
- Plug 00444613
- Plug 08611710
- Bushing 08628915
- Plug 08631016
- Retainer 08631039
- Seal 08631105
- Bushing 08631119
- Ring 08631210