Please help our community — upload your photos of 09431840.
This is a nut, hexagon sltd 1/2-20/301m/copper plated (pitman armature slot), for Chevrolet, Chevrolet Trucks, Buick, Oldsmobile, Cadillac, and GMC Trucks automobiles. It fits for 75 General Motors vehicles which were sold in the U.S. from 1969 to 1992. It's a genuine General Motors part with an OEM part number 09431840.
This nut has dimensions 0.50 in × 0.80 in × 0.80 in, it has a weight of 0.48 ounce, usually, it comes in a set of 1 item in retail packaging.
This part has a standard 12 months GM warranty on replacement parts.
This nut 100% fits for General Motors cars. It's made of top quality materials, it has passed not only all manufacturer's tests but also General Motors quality control and has to endure rough road conditions over a long time.
In spite of higher price of genuine parts buying this nut will be a smart decision because you will be absolutely sure that it will serve you longer and will provide maximum safety and performance for your car.
Part 09431840 has been superseded
- 00125366 was replaced with 09431840 on October 1, 1990 for the U.S. market;
- 00125250 was replaced with 09431840 on October 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 00274428 was replaced with 09431840 on February 1, 1989 for the U.S. market;
- 00102647 was replaced with 00274428 on October 1, 1985 for the U.S. market;
- 00218522 was replaced with 09431840 on July 1, 1984 for the U.S. market;
- 09428162 was replaced with 00274428 on November 1, 1977 for the U.S. market.
Browse to find other vehicles 09431840 nut fits
Parts related to 09431840 nut:
- Pinion 00103376
- Nut 05667628
- Seal 05693027
- Seal 05693125
- Washer 05697702
- Seal 07816936
- Armature kit 07832199
- Armature kit 07837645
Share this page with your friends
URL for EMail, IM etc.:
For blogs and web-sites:
BB-code for web-boards and forums: